The Grande Ronde Farm Trail is a self-guided driving tour, highlighting agriculture’s rich, deep historic roots throughout the valley. The tour includes farm stands, micro-farms, goat dairies, orchards, and ranches, all with the ruggedly beautiful Blue Mountains and Wallowa Mountains as backdrops. Participating growers and ranchers love sharing their stories and their passions—including just what it takes to grow food and livestock in Union County’s climate and geology.
The trail takes about an hour to drive without stops and each location provides a unique visitor experience. From the patchwork of lush farmlands and the breathaking valley views to the crisp, fresh valley air; from delectable fresh-from-the-farm tastes and treats to the scent of mint or the sweet smell of alfalfa, your senses will thank you for the experience!
5. Northwest Skillet & Homestead Springs Farm
11. Cove Honey
17. Ascension School Camp & Conference Center
19. Buffalo Peak Land & Livestock
20. Union Hometown Hardware Store
22. The Cottage at Union Meadows
24. Cat’s Paw Farm & Mercantile