No cash, check, or cards are accepted on site. Make a reservations via recreation.gov.
Three Bears Recreation Site is available for walk-in tent camping on a first-come, first-served basis. Situated on a scenic stretch of the Molalla River 4 miles south of Glen Avon Bridge, the site has 15 campsites, each equipped with a tent pad, metal fire ring, BBQ grill, and picnic table. The campground also has vault toilets and access to a beautiful cobble beach and swimming hole.
Know Before You Go:
- Camping within a quarter mile of the Molalla River is limited to the Three Bears and Cedar Grove Campgrounds.
- Fires are limited to the steel fire rings or BBQ grills provided.
- No firewood collection is allowed; bring your own local firewood.
- Pack-it in, pack-it out.
- There is no cell phone service within the Molalla River drainage.
- Caution: Watch out for log trucks that frequently use the road.
Point of Interest:
Molalla Recreation Area is the gateway to Table Rock Wilderness.