Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. Please verify details before you go and visit the COVID-19 Resources page for more information.
Mountain Bike Oregon (MBO) is every mountain biker’s dream festival including:
- Shuttled mountain bike rides, supported by MBO’s notorious guide crew
- Skill clinics for men, women, and youth
- Daily FREE! bike demos
- Industry expo booths
- Post-ride happy hour parties
- Evening beer & beverage garden with music, raffle, and activities – including the famous mini bike race!
- And much more you need to experience in person!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Three amazing days riding incredible cross country or all-mountain style single-track in the Willamette National Forests bordering Oakridge and Westfir. Choose different singletrack each day, all accessed by shuttles to the trailhead (don’t worry, you will still have some climbing). Afternoon and evenings are enjoyed back at camp swimming in the river and hanging at the beverage garden.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Your ticket to MBO includes:
- Camping along the beautiful river by the Red Covered Bridge, at the bottom of Alpine trail.
- Hot breakfast & coffee each morning.
- Trailside lunch that you make every morning. MBO provides the fixings; you pack it for a day on the trail.
- Reusable Hydro Flask beverage cup to use for the entire event.
- Adult Beverage Garden with Oregon Craft beer, cider, mead, wine and kombucha.*
- Nightly fun and games, including the famous mini bike crit and Speed Raffle.
- Saturday night is Aloha Time in the Adult Beverage Garden – bring your luau finest for a festive evening.
Available for purchase:
- Dinner from the variety of on-site food carts that operate in the Hydro Flask Hydration Garden. Riders pay food carts directly.
- Massage! Professional massage therapists are onsite, sign up once you arrive for an after-ride massage.
*The adult beverage garden is the heart of the evening activities. We have craft beverages from many of Oregon’s favorite breweries, wineries, handcrafted mead, cider, and kombucha. Rub elbows with the brewers, taste many different varieties of Oregon’s finest beverages – it’s all included in your pass to MBO.