Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. Please verify details before you go and visit the COVID-19 Resources page for more information.
Little Falls Campground is a pleasant little campground, complete with views of the Illinois River and the expansive mountains surrounding the Illinois Valley.
- 3 tent campsites with picnic tables, and fire pits
- Amphitheater with large fire pit
- No drinking water
- Vault toilet
- No garbage disposal – Please pack it out
- Cute small campground nestled in the Botanical 8 Dollar Mountain and Illinois River area.
- Nice little amphitheater and large fire ring for meeting area.
- A loop trail down to the river and the Little Falls with a trail
taking off up the river to the Bureau of Land Management’s Pine Trail
and Boardwalk Botanical Trail.