When was the last time you took your favorite people out fishing?
Cherish the memories made while fishing on the rivers and bays of the Astoria, Tillamook, and St. Helens areas with your boat captain, Mike Hazen.
Because salmon, steelhead and sturgeon fishing is year-round there’s almost always an opportunity to catch something during your visit.
- Tillamook Winter Steelhead: January – April
- St Helens Spring Chinook a.k.a. Springers: April – June
- Astoria Sturgeon: Mid-May – July
- Astoria Summer Steelhead: June – August
- Astoria Buoy 10 Chinook and Coho: August – Early September
- Astoria/St Helens Fall Chinook and Coho: August – December
- Astoria/Hammond Crabbing: August – December
Don’t miss out on booking an experience of a lifetime you’ll be talking about for many years to come.