Wow… you won’t believe the list of family friendly recommendations in the Willamette Valley. Here are some places to check out:
- For camping I would suggest renting a yurt in one of Oregon’s beautiful parks. It’s camping without all of the work!
- In Turner, the Enchanted Forest is super cheesy but also super fun if you know ahead of time that this ain’t Disney.
- In Independance they have the Wings of Wonder butterfly exhibit.
- Evergreen Aviation Museum is fun and the Wings and Waves Waterpark is like nothing else!
- In Salem there is the A.C. Gilbert’s Discovery House -Children’s Museum.
- Silver Falls is pretty to hike.
- Splash! Lively Swim Park in Springfield has a wave pool, water slide and lots of other cool things. There is also a roller rink in Springfield and Cascades Raptor Center is in Eugene.
- Fir Point Farms has Goats that climb into trees to eat! Where else are you going to see that!