Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. Please verify details before you go and visit the COVID-19 Resources page for more information.
Picture yourself in a campsite overlooking Lost Creek Reservoir with wildlife, large conifer trees, and mountains surrounding you. Take a hike or bike ride on our 11-mile trail system, through the forest with year-round streams and wildlife viewing. Take a swim in the cool, mountain water; rent a boat from the marina (call (541) 560-3646 for information), and troll the 10-mile lake for trout and bass … an angler’s dream. Or bring your own boat and water skis and spend a few days in the sun!
The park is about 40 miles from Crater Lake National Park, and makes an excellent jumping-off point for an exploration of Southern Oregon.
- Approximately 150 electrical sites with water
- Approximately 50 tent sites with water
- Two group tent camping areas
- Flush toilets and hot showers
- Volleyball court
- RV dump station
- Horseshoe pits
- Fenced off-leash pet area
- Evening programs on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer