May marks the 36th Anniversary of this noted gallery located on Spruce Street in the heart of Cannon Beach.
Featured artists (1 – 3 p.m.) include:
- Hazel Schlesinger, People’s Choice Winner for Plein Air Painting
- Laura O’Brien, Contemporary Painter of Imaginary Neighborhoods & Haystack Rock
- Steve Stegall, Contemporary Sculptor working in the Folk Art Tradition with stone and wood carving
Also view artwork from:
- “HARRO” Contemporary Mixed Media honoring Salmon and the natural world.
- Don Stastny, Painter, Bronze Sculptor and Architect; Warm Springs Museum.
- Ivan McLean, Contemporary Sculptor; signature works include “Sphere” and Re-Invention”
- Chayo Earth & Ocean Ceramics of distinction.
Enjoy the music of Bobcat Bob on guitar from 4 to 6 p.m. Patrick Patrick McElligott, Wine Educator and Facilitator with Sineann Winery will be on site from 4 to 7 p.m.
About the Spring Unveiling Festival:
Each spring, Cannon Beach art galleries collect the latest works from their featured artists to showcase at the Spring Unveiling Arts Festival. Participating galleries will present a weekend full of art unveilings, demonstrations and receptions with some of their most popular artists; or curate special exhibitions of their artists’ latest works.