Seaside’s First Saturday Art Walk is a free event that takes place between Holladay Drive and Broadway Street in the Historic Gilbert District of downtown Seaside.
- Studio138, 810 Broadway St.
- TigerLily Gallery, 613 Broadway St.
- SunRose Gallery, 606 Broadway St.
- Pacific Heirloom Art and Collectables, 608 Broadway St.
- Fairweather House and Gallery, 612 Broadway St.
- The Whet Spot, 12 N. Holladay Dr.
- Crafted in Seaside, 530 Broadway St.
Find additional art during the day at Seaside Antique Mall, 726 Broadway St., Seaside Coffee House, 3 N. Holladay Drive, Tea Artist, 737 Broadway St., Tommy G, 609 Broadway St., and Starry Night Inn, 811 1st Avenue.