Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. Please verify details before you go and visit the COVID-19 Resources page for more information.
Experience everything from Bach to Bartók, pianos to saxophones, and so much more with Chamber Music Northwest.
Enjoy nine new, exclusive, Chamber Music Northwest-produced virtual concerts this season, including Brentano Quartet, cellist Alisa Weilerstein, pianist Marc-André Hamelin, and clarinetist Anthony McGill, plus favorite Protégé Project alumni the Kenari Quartet, new Artistic Directors Gloria Chien and Soovin Kim, and more.
Purchase an All-Access Pass, and you’ll be able to access each concert for seven days. Single concert tickets are $20 and go on sale 30 days prior to each concert.
2020-21 Season Concert Schedule:
- October 10 – Soovin Kim: Bach’s Complete Violin Sonatas & Partitas
- October 24 – Marc-André Hamelin & Gloria Chien: Virtuoso Pianos
- November 14 – Anthony McGill & Gloria Chien: Clarinet Tours de Force
- December 5 – Brentano Quartet: The Intensity of F Minor
- January 30 – Alisa Weilerstein: Solo Cello
- February 27 – Fleur Barron & Julius Drake: Winter Journey (Winterreise)
- March 20 – Goldmund Quartet: Europe’s Rising Stars
- April 24 – Brentano Quartet: The World of Bartók’s Quartet No. 5
- May 15 – Kenari Quartet: Transforming Perceptions of the Sax
Visit Chamber Music Northwest website for more information.