Call ahead This experience may be open for on-site visitation; however, offerings and/or operating procedures may have changed due to COVID-19. Please verify details before you go and visit the COVID-19 Resources page for more information.
Indian Cooking Class with Natalie’s Estate wines
Natalie’s Estate Winery is excited to offer a series of cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station that are 6 ft apart from each other. (Please remember to bring your mask!)
This class is about 2.5 hours in length and you participate in a “hands on” cooking class. During the class you will enjoy wines from Natalie’s Estate Winery along with dining on the Indian dishes you have learned how to prepared! One of the owners of Natalie’s Estate Winery will share their wines with you as well as enjoy the evening with you too.
Drink, eat, learn and have fun! You will learn how to make the following delicious Indian dishes:
- Tomato Rasam (Tomato spicy lentil soup)
- Murgh Madhani (Butter Chicken)
- Raita (Indian Yogurt and Cucumber Sauce)
- Malpura (Sweet Dessert Pancakes)
Natalie’s Estate wines served throughout the evening and available for a special price for purchase:
- 2014 Natalie’s Estate Pinot Noir
- 2013 Natalie’s Estate Meritage
- 2014 Natalie’s Estate Petite Verdot
- Cost: $100 per person includes wine, dinner you have prepared and the cooking lesson
- Reservations required