The Sherwood Holiday Festival is an annual community celebration that takes place on December 7. There is a parade that winds through downtown Sherwood and festivities in Cannery Square Park and Old Town. Enjoy carolers, shopping, dining and the annual Holiday Bazaar in Rebekah Hall.
The parade starts at 4 p.m. and the tree lighting ceremony takes place at 5 p.m.
• Visit Santa and kids get a free Santa surprise bag (while supplies last)
• Free hot dogs and cookies
• Free coffee and hot chocolate
• Free hot apple cider and treats
• Free kids crafts in the Masonic Lodge
• And much more!