Each year at the end of June, Umpqua Valley Arts presents its Annual Summer Arts Festival. The largest of its kind in Southern Oregon, the festival began as a creative liaison between the public and current/historic local artisans, showcasing exceptionally crafted artwork and the people who make it. For over half a century, the Summer Arts Festival has been a summertime treat that artists, performers, volunteers, vendors, and visitors look forward to all year long.
Located in Roseburg’s beautiful Fir Grove Park, this festival celebrates the abundance of talent found in the Land of Umpqua and beyond. Selected by an esteemed team of jurors, artist vendors showcase a variety of crafts, and the festival itself attracts thousands of visitors from both in and out of the state. From ceramics to culinary creations, there is always an amazing array of artwork to see.
- Over 130 local and regional artists offering handcrafted works in all media
- Local youth artisans and entrepreneurs selling their work at our Emerging Artist Vendor tent
- Fun-filled family art activities & STEAM experiences in our “Youth Zone”
- An interactive community art project
- Outstanding demonstrations performed by local artists
- Non-stop music, dance, and entertainment on two different stages
- A food court featuring frozen treats and local BBQ, as well as craft beer and local wine
- Friday: 12 – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Art Vendor Booths Close at 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, but the Food Court and Main Stage stay open until 9 p.m.