Before dinner, join Lodmell Cellars’ founder and owner Kristi Lodmell in Wine Bingo, a fun wine class at 5 p.m. Then at 7 p.m., enjoy a five course meal paired with Lodmell Cellars wines.
- Steak Pot Pie, 2015 Merlot
- Soup Seafood Stew, 2017 Sauvignon Blanc
- Salad Iceberg Wedge with house made bleu cheese, Sublime-Red Blend
- Entrée Certified Angus Prime Rib, medium. Best of the local ranches, aged 30 days, marinated and smoked in house, 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dessert Whiskey Bread Pudding, 1905 (2014 Port) Walla Walla Red Dessert Wine
$95 per person inclusive of wines
Event held at Geiser Grand Hotel, a luxury basecamp to explore the wonders of Eastern Oregon. This charming historic landmark stands proudly on Main Street in Historic Baker City with luxurious guest suites and incredible food. Crystal chandeliers, a majestic stained glass ceiling and mahogany columns inspire wonder and romance. While the setting is historic, services are unquestionably state-of-the-art. At the Geiser Grand, the rich heritage of the architecture carries over to the menu offerings. The everyday authentic Northwestern cuisine is a culinary delight. Five distinctive meeting rooms in over 6,000 square feet offer an ideal venue for virtually any special event. An architectural treasure combining ornate details with all modern amenities; the Geiser Grand Hotel was named one of the great hotels in the state by The Oregonian.