Did you know? Bikes + Beers = Bend.
It’s no wonder the New York Times listed Bend as one of the 52 places to visit—in the world. We’ve got the perfect mix of sweet singletrack and thirst quenching brews in the recreation capital of Oregon. This weekend tour allows you to ride all day, and then enjoy beer tastings and dinners at a variety of Bend’s best craft breweries. In fact, you’ll sample beer from at up to nine different local breweries. Yes, really. We are not joking!
This is a hotel-based tour, as you will be staying in a downtown Bend hotel within walking distance to several breweries, restaurants and shops. Instead of trying to organize a total vacation on your own, let us do the work for you. Not only will we show you the best mountain bike trails, we’ll book your hotel, provide all meals and get you into the best breweries without having to wait in line. Maximize your vacation with us!
This is a very popular tour. Book early to get on the calendar!
THIS DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- 3 days of mountain biking on custom routes designed for you.
- Local, expert and caring guides.
- Transportation to and from the airport, on tour start and end dates.
- Transportation throughout the tour.
- Two nights hotel stay in downtown Bend.
- Beer from up to 9 different Bend craft breweries.
- Meals: Two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday), lunches (Friday and Saturday) and dinners (Friday and Saturday) as well as on-trail snacks.
- Cog Wild t-shirt.
- Cog Wild patch.