Portland is super toddler friendly so you’ll have so much fun. We highly recommend the following:
- Sauvie Island pumpkin picking, hay rides, corn maze and so many great snacks
- OMSI science museum is a very hands-on place that is so great for kids and families at the same time
- Oregon Zoo has family events almost daily
- Salt & Straw lets you taste every flavor of ice cream before purchasing a cone!
- Kennedy School has a unique Portland vibe — it’s renovated school with outdoor soaking pools and yummy pizza — that’s very family- and toddler-friendly.