Campbell lake Campground
Just about any place you find on TravelOregon.com can be added to your own Oregon Roadtrippers Account. Find out how.
Get on the road with Roadtrippers
We’ve partnered with Roadtrippers to provide a great way to plan a trip around Oregon. So start planning your next road trip to here, there or pretty much anywhere in Oregon.
* 16 tent and trailer sites some are larger pull through spaces.
* Picnic tables and fire grills at each site
* Drinking water – hand pump
* Garbage…”Pack it in, Pack it out”
* Boat launch and picnic area separate
* Fishing for stocked rainbow trout
* Boating (Electric motors only, 5 mph speed limit)
* Lakes Trail System: This trail system offers a variety of connecting loops between Campbell Lake and Dead Horse Lake. It also connects with Dead Horse Rim Trail and Dead Cow Trail. The trail system is located both below Campbell Rim and along the top of the rim. An intertie trail connects the upper and lower trails in the approximate middle of their reaches to provide loop hikes of shorter duration. Scenic vistas of the lakes and the surrounding country are offered along both the upper and lower trails. Evidence of the past glacial nature of this area is found along the trail routes.
Directions: From Paisley Ranger District Office:: Go ½ mile north on Highway 31, and turn left on Mill Street. Mill Street becomes Forest Road 33 at the "Y" junction. Stay to the left and continue on Forest Road 33 for 20 miles. At the "T" intersection with paved road 28, stay to the right. Follow Forest Road 28 for 11 miles, watch for the well marked turn to Campbell Lake, take a left at the junction with Forest Road 033. Two miles on this gravelled road will lead to the Campbell Lake Campground entrance. From Lakeview: Take Highway 140 West 3 miles, then turn right onto County Road 2-16. Go on County Road 2-16 for 5 miles. Turn left onto County Road 2-16A and within 2 miles, you will be on Forest Road 28. Follow Forest Road 28 for 28 miles, watch for the well marked turn to Campbell Lake, take a left at the junction with Forest Road 033. Two miles on this gravelled road will lead to the Campbell Lake Campground entrance. F
Facility Type: Campground
Is any of the information on this page incorrect?