Just about any place you find on TravelOregon.com can be added to your own Oregon Roadtrippers Account. Find out how.
Get on the road with Roadtrippers
We’ve partnered with Roadtrippers to provide a great way to plan a trip around Oregon. So start planning your next road trip to here, there or pretty much anywhere in Oregon.
* 6 tent and trailer sites
* Picnic tables and fire grills
* Drinking water not available
* Firewood not provided
* Accessible outhouse
* Horse stalls (box style)
* Wilderness access
* Wildlife viewing
* Cold water fishing
* Horseback riding
Maintained from May 15 through October 31
* Please pack out your garbage.
* Gather your firewood for camp use, nearby.
* Reservations are not taken.
* Please bring your own drinking water.
Is any of the information on this page incorrect?