Bunyard Crossing Forest Camp
Just about anything you find on TravelOregon.com can be added to your own personal Trip Planner. Find out how.
* 3 campsites
* 2 sites have tables
* 2 outhouses
* Drinking water not available
* Fishing from Silver Creek
* Wildflower viewing
* Birdwatching and Wildlife viewing
* …Keep vehicles off of grassy meadow along creek.
* …Gather firewood nearby, for camp’s use.
* …Check at District office for fire restrictions.
Directions: From Silver Lake District Office: Go south on County Road 4-12 for 6 miles. At the 6 mile point, the road turns into Forest Road 28. Stay on Road 28 for about 1 mile to Road 2917, turn right and go west for 1 mile. Just before the bridge crossing, turn right onto Road 413. The campsites are back in the canyon to the north.
Facility Type: Campground
Is any of the information on this page incorrect?