Bunyard Crossing Forest Camp
Just about any place you find on TravelOregon.com can be added to your own Oregon Roadtrippers Account. Find out how.
Get on the road with Roadtrippers
We’ve partnered with Roadtrippers to provide a great way to plan a trip around Oregon. So start planning your next road trip to here, there or pretty much anywhere in Oregon.
* 3 campsites
* 2 sites have tables
* 2 outhouses
* Drinking water not available
* Fishing from Silver Creek
* Wildflower viewing
* Birdwatching and Wildlife viewing
* …Keep vehicles off of grassy meadow along creek.
* …Gather firewood nearby, for camp’s use.
* …Check at District office for fire restrictions.
Directions: From Silver Lake District Office: Go south on County Road 4-12 for 6 miles. At the 6 mile point, the road turns into Forest Road 28. Stay on Road 28 for about 1 mile to Road 2917, turn right and go west for 1 mile. Just before the bridge crossing, turn right onto Road 413. The campsites are back in the canyon to the north.
Facility Type: Campground
Is any of the information on this page incorrect?